- Our Young Adults Ministry (College & 20’s) is a family of young adults from college through their 20’s who are both being discipled and learning to disciple others into the family of God.
- All student ministries (grades 6-12) gather together Sundays at 10AM for fellowship, games, connection and spirit-led teaching. Our amazing youth team provides leadership, direction and helps students at all phases of life understand the Word of God and how it applies to their lives.
- Children, grades K-6 gather together Sundays at 10AM for a time of fun and fellowship as our fantastic teachers bring the Word of God to life!
- Infants ages 0-2 are invited to our nursery for time of well-supervised fun, games and snacks during our 11AM service.
- Young people memorize select scriptures and compete in monthly quiz matches against teams from around the state. Senior ages are 12-18, Juniors are 6-11. Practices are held saturday nights at 7pm @ the POY.